Peterson Technologies is currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD area
This candidate will be responsible for managing, developing and maintaining operational data feeds, but could expand to other responsibilities depending on the skills of the individual.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science with minimum 2 years experience in a Software Engineering role.
- Experience in scripting in bash, C Shell, and Perl
- Experience with Redhat LINUX
- Experience analyzing performance and load balancing
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting system discrepancies
- Experience using Apache, Tomcat, Java Servlets, and JavaServer technologies
- Experience using open source to develop/customize applications
- Experience understanding and using complex data feed
- File transfer methodologies (e.g. SSH FTP, SFTP, SCP)
An active TS/SCI with FS Poly is required
• Niagara Files
• Testing and/or automated testing tools.
Peterson Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.