Senior Test Engineer (General)
|Title:||Senior Test Engineer (General)|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience as a Test Engineer in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems with task order contracts.
- Shall be proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Must have seven (7) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Must have experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
- Must have experience in basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands and basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications