Senior Programmer/Developer 6 1392
|Title:||Senior Programmer/Developer 6 1392|
|Job Type (FT, PT, etc.):||Full-time|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in five of the seven following areas:
- Six (6) years experience as a technical team leader or as a senior member of a software development team.
- Six (6) years experience developing relational database applications in Oracle, SQL Server or Sybase. Must be proficient in data modeling and data manipulation.
- Four (4) years experience programming in an object-oriented programming language (Java, C++).
- Two (2) years experience developing applications in BEA Weblogic Server environment.
- Two (2) years experience programming Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications. Must be proficient in Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and Java Server Page (JSP) development.
- Two (2) years experience in requirements analysis/generation.
- Experience with the following Operating Systems: Windows, Red Hat Linux.
- Experience with the following Software: Eclipse IDE, Ant/Maven, Subversion, JUnit, Spring Framework, REST-based architecture.
- Experience with the following servers:Tomcat, JBoss.
- Experience with Oracle, MySql.
- Database programming skills and be able to migrate Oracle to PostGreSQL.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications