Senior System Administrator 1101
|Title:||Senior System Administrator 1101|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least ten (10) years experience as a Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management and general system maintenance.
- Shall have UNIX system administration experience (Linux, Solaris), understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels), and the ability to write simple Perl/Shell scripts.
- Shall have strong customer service, organizational skills, knowledge of applicable NSA policies and procedures.
- Shall have experience in updating and maintaining web pages.
- Shall have knowledge of query syntax, data flows and of how to manipulate traffic.
- Shall have demonstrated in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience providing detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Self-starter, capable of working both independently and in team environments.
- Knowledge of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together.
- Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of Oracle (including installation and setup).
- Experience with or certification in Cloud environments.
Prior Cloud Experience
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications