Senior Test Engineer
|Title:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Job Type (FT, PT, etc.):||Full-time|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least four (4) years experience testing/developing/administrating software for UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have a minimum of six (6) years experience as a Test Engineer in test engineering of modern hardware/software systems.
- Shall be proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Shall have a minimum of four (4) years of requirements analysis experience and in particular must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Shall have experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
Shall have experience in basic UNIX, DOS and Windows commands and basic understanding of capturing snapshots.
- Experience conducting Performance testing (Data Processing and Network Load/Stress) with and/or without Load/Performance Testing Software.
- Experience with Shell (Bash/Perl) scripting for Automated Test Scripts.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications