|Title:||System Engineer 1 (1107)|
Candidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
The individual will be part of a team developing new architectural approaches and practices to assist with the challenges of specifying, building, and operating technology in a cloud based, laid services environment, and matching technical capabilities to current and emerging mission needs. The individual will also participate in applying the architecture within the Analysis and Production Investment Portfolio across a range of Tier 1 and Tier 2 programs and other types of projects.
- A firm understanding of architectural principles.
- Experience with building and using Model Driven Architecture (MDA) and at least one MDA toolset.
- Experience with using UML (UML 1.5 is acceptable however UML 2.0 is preferred).
- Experience with DoDAF (DoDAF 1.5 is acceptable, however DoDAF 2.0 is preferred).
- Experience with Use Case capture, documentation, and analysis.
- Experience with SIGINT analysis.
- Familiarity with the NSA structure and operations.
Ability to work effectively on multi-disciplinary teams.