Senior Systems Engineer 3 1205
|Title:||Senior Systems Engineer 3 1205|
|Job Type (FT, PT, etc.):||Full-time|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems. (Large-scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; or over 20 distinct physical subsystems.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering.
- Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in System performance analysis.
- Shall have four (4) years experience in planning the next generation system.
- Shall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2.
- Shall have five (5) years direct experience with ic or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc).
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications