Senior Software Engineer 1156
|Title:||Senior Software Engineer 1156|
|Job Type (FT, PT, etc.):||Full-time|
DescriptionCandidate must have an active Top Secret clearance with Polygraph.
All positions are located in the Fort Meade and surrounding areas.
- Shall have at least(1) year experience designing and implementing a web application for use in disconnected operations (i.e. HTML5 techniques in Caching, pre-fetching content, displaying cached data).
- Shall have at least eight (8) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- Shall have at least six (6) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language. At least three (3) years experience developing software using either C or C++ is required.
- Shall have at least six (6) years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have experience on the design and development of at least one Object Oriented system.
- Shall have extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Experience developing in C#
- Experience developing for a mobile tablet
- Windows 8 Development Experience
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience developing and deploying: analytics that include foreign language processing; analytic processes that incorporate/integrate multi-media technologies, including speech, text, image and video exploitation; analytics that function on massive data sets, for example, more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ semantic relationships (i.e., inference engines) between structured and unstructured data sets; analytics that identify latent patterns between elements of massive data sets, for example more than a billion rows or larger than 10 Petabytes; analytics that employ techniques commonly associated with Artificial Intelligence, for example genetic algorithms.
- Experience in the development of a Jung framework or other framework for performing large scale graph analytics.
- Experience with taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and skills.
- Experience developing and deploying: data driven analytics; event driven analytics; sets of analytics orchestrated through rules engines.
- Experience with linguistics (grammar, morphology, concepts).
- Experience developing and deploying analytics that discover and exploit social networks.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within a heterogeneous schema environment.
- Experience developing and deploying analytics within the J2EE or .NET frameworks.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications