Peterson Technologies is currently seeking a Computer Network Operations (CNO) Analyst Programmer
to support our client in or around the Fort Meade, MD area.
The candidate will support custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques. Design and develop end-to-end data flow and tasking into all CNO tools developed as prescribed by the Government.
- Strong experience C++, and Python
- Significant systems programming with Win32 API
- Strong Windows debugging experience (VisualStudio, windg, olydbg, IdaPro, etc)
An Active TS/SCI with Poly level clearance is required
- Experience with Unit & Component Testing Frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) systems
- Experience with Subversion version control system
- Experience with Windows and Linux command-line utilities
- Knowledge of forensics, malware analysis & reverse engineering techniques is a plus.
Peterson Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.